Sunday, December 5, 2010

Paintin' and Paintin'


As the semester ends, I keep thinking about the digital painting class that I'm gonna start in the next month. Well to tell the truth, I'm actually thinking, "SEMESTERENDINGOHMYGODYES" nowadays next to, "MUSTFINISHASSIGNMENTSBLAARG."

Anyways! About digital painting, I've only done a couple pictures as I still don't understand the art of it. It's rather frustrating since most of the time I get a pile of blurry goop on my screen when I'm done. Which is why I'm quite pleasantly surprised at this pretty little mug that I've rendered. It's not the best of course. But really, it's the best I've done.

1 comment:

  1. come bug me tomorrow or go into b-room and grab the digital painting video's that are on the computer with the sticky note...

    ReplyDelete