Thursday, September 1, 2011

Music to work by

Music is a really important part of my life. It has always been my first love with drawing as a very close second. Some of you may ask, "If you love music so much, why not a career in it?" Well, the very simple reason is that I can't make music. So there!

Anyways, listening to music fuels my drawings. It's like drinking and smoking. Bad analogy, I know, but it works. Here are some songs that I listen to when drawing.

Apparat - Limelight


The Bloody Beetroots - Domino


Keiichi Okabe - Song of the Ancients ~Devola~


The Glitch Mob - A Dream Within a Dream


My playlist constantly shifts so I'll probably write another music post whenever I feel the need.

Also! When I'm feeling rather indecisive, I tend to tune into Bassdrive.com for Rinseout Radio and the Liquid DnB stuff they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment